Wednesday, February 10, 2010

How Can I Charge My Camera Camping How Do I Charge My Camera Using USB, Casio Exilim 7.2 Megapixels?

How do i charge my camera using USB, casio exilim 7.2 megapixels? - how can i charge my camera camping

ok, Im gonna S5 Thi church camp tomorrow at 8 clock, so we really really fast, so you can sleep. His brothers of the camera and lost the charger and USB adapter so I needed to get the camera, so I looked around our basment hole and found the USB, so I plugged into my computer, nothing. My PS3 load drivers, so it is connected, nothing. I use a Casio Exilim 7.2 megapixel camera. And I have the box or manual, I'm googleing like crazy cuz I need. If there is no way to practice, I thank you very much and please tell me!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
Copyright 2009 Tire dvd tire. Powered by Blogger
Blogger Templates created by Deluxe Templates
Wordpress by Wpthemescreator